Friday, July 22, 2016

MOLWEINI EMAFINI . . .

Emafini is the school I had the privilege of observing at today.  The staff greeted our group of 15 with a friendly KwaDwesi welcome.  We had the opportunity to tour the facility and meet their wonderful staff. We were placed in various classrooms to observe students and teachers at work. 



My colleagues and I will be spending the next 2 1/2 weeks  observing and teaching students in our subject areas at Emafini Primary.   We had a wonderful time getting to know the staff and students.   Emafini Primary is a beautiful school for students to learn and reach their highest potential.  I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences at CFIE with Emafini Primary and bringing back fabulous stories and experiences to share with CFIE also.  This will be a great partnership!

No comments:

Post a Comment